SBTET (STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING)
Course Name: INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
Duration: 1 Year Full Time Regular or 540 periods
Certification by : State Board of Technical Education & Training, Govt. of A.P., AP Factories Rules, 1950 R/u 61 A
E legible for ratification through director of factories, A.P.
Total papers : 09 Contains 8 Theory Papers + One Project Work paper
- B.Sc. (chemistry/physics) with not less than One year Experience.
- Diploma any Engineering / Technology with Two years experience.
- B. Tech any Engineering / Technology (Freshers / Experienced)
- Safety, Health And Environment Management
- Safety In Engineering-I
- Safety In Engineering-II
- Quality Control In Occupational Health And Safety
- Safety, Health And Environment Legislation
- Industrial Health And Occupation
- Safety In Chemical Industry
- Safety In Construction Industry
- Project Work
- We have a placements which the eligible candidates are being sponsored to various jobs in MNC Companies across India.
- Have provided huge of placement opportunity to our previous batch students.
- After completion of this course placements will be in the following industries.
- Chemical Industries (or) Oil Refineries (or) Pharma Industries (or) Petroleum Industries (or) Engineering Industries (or) Paper Industry (or) Construction Industries (or) IT Industries